Our objective is to provide you with quality carpet products that will beautify your home, meet your specific performance and spending needs, be easy to care for and stand the test time. We also strive to be good listeners, dedicated partners in your home improvement project, and strong advocates of great customer service. But more than that, what truly sets us apart can be discussed in just five simple words.
We want you to know.
We want you to know all about the carpet. Whether it’s at our store or here within our website, we want you to comprehend, learn, experience — know — as much about carpet as you need to. We count on our experience to provide you with valuable information, conveyed in a straightforward way, so you make the smartest carpet decisions for you, your family, and home. We believe that the more you know about carpet, the more disposed you’ll be to do business with people in the know. If a carpet is a possibility, you’ve come to the right place and the right people. You’re certainly in good company. Carpet has long been the choice of many homeowners. Truth be told, it remains the most popular floor covering choice.
Carpet is an ancient but beautiful idea.
The present-day carpet traces its roots to ancient times when cultures passed hand-tying and knotting skills from generation to generation. The Sixteenth Century brought merchant adventurers and explorers home to Europe, bringing with them the awareness and desire for rich textiles and rugs from the East. It wasn’t long before the appreciation of textile floor coverings took off, came to America, and became one of the most fundamental and beautiful parts of our modern home interior.
Carpet continues to be popular for many reasons.
The rug is as yet the essential ground surface decision for some. All things considered, it’s moderately cheap, agreeable, by and large, simpler to introduce and supplant than other floor covers, and it offers more style alternatives in hues and surfaces than some other floor covering choice available. The rug offers you more warmth, delicate quality and it is a lot calmer than some other floor covering. The present rug styles, hues, and surfaces likewise mix well with any home stylistic layout and with an assortment of other ground surface items. From customary to nation, from easygoing to formal, you can generally discover a floor covering that will commend any inside setting and give you long stretches of magnificence and execution.
For those who want to know, here’s a list of carpet advantages.
Check it out, maybe print it out, and then come explore the other sections on beautifying your home with carpet:
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children’s knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, tones, and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many styles and colors, thus allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be possible with hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.